While being near Cave City, KY camping we decided to head over to Dinosaur World with Tyler. He's starting to really enjoy dinos. This place was set up in the woods with life-like dinosaurs throughout.
We weren't supposed to touch them, but as you will see we did not adhear to that rule!
Dimetrondon
Tyler running away from this one. I think he was a little too big and it scared Tyler.
Petting the dino
Our family sitting on T-Rex. This is the one you can see from I-65.
Wooly Mammoth. (Tyler talked about sitting on the baby elephant)
Dinosaur World was a fun trip and a great opportunity for Tyler to learn something new.
I guess if he is going to be into dinos I need to start practicing the names!
thanks for a sneak peak! we need to go! jackson would lose his mind!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I haven't been on your blog in a while and I just saw the Baby #2 banner! Congrats!! I hope the pregnancy is going well for you :)
ReplyDelete