Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby Update ~ 14 weeks

My friend Brittany just added this questionnaire to her blog a few weeks ago and I thought it was fun. I didn't keep track of Tyler's pregnancy very well so we'll see if I can do it with this one.

*how far along? 14 weeks
*total weight gain? -5lbs
*how big is baby? the size of a lemon
*maternity clothes? nope, but starting to show my baby bump
*stretch marks? only from the first time around. I am sure they will all blur together.
*sleep? I nap well, but at night I am up a lot to use the potty.
*best moment this week? So far, its the first week without being sick.
*movement? I can feel the baby bobbing around when I lay down for bed at night
*food cravings? cheese and bread
*labor signs? no
*belly button in or out? in
*what I miss: enjoying the summer heat without feeling like I am going to die
*what I'm looking forward to: the ultrasound in a month or so
*milestone: baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb

2 comments:

  1. yay! so fun that you did this too :) glad to hear things are going well. i'm jealous you feel the baby already, no fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say congrats because I just found out about this!! So exciting! We need to get together sometime! Brady is finally getting to the point where he can "play". :)

    ReplyDelete