HOLIDAY WORLD!!!!
We finally made our first trip with Tyler to Holiday World. I had never been either, so we were both excited to see everything. Tyler had a wonderful time and continues to talk about it. The home videos I took are his favorite thing to watch!! I can hardly wait till we go back next year and I can ride some stuff too.

Seahorseride
Seahorseride
Bumper Boats- This was the longest wait of the day, and one of Tyler's favorites. He thought it was so cool to drive his own boat.
Old Fashioned Cars- Another favorite!



This was the best part of the day! We went on the White Water Rapids. I really thought Tyler would be nervous and scared, but he loved it.
This was the best part of the day! We went on the White Water Rapids. I really thought Tyler would be nervous and scared, but he loved it.
He had the comfort of holding Daddy's hand just in case!!
At the end of the afternoon we headed over to the water park. It was really packed there, so we didn't spend much time. Tyler enjoyed swimming and going down the slides. I think we all liked cooling off in the water.
So fun! Looks like Tyler had a great time. :)
ReplyDeleteglad you guys got to make the trip up there! i love that grin on his face!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! After seeing how much fun Tyler had....we are so going next year. :)
ReplyDelete