Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Monday, August 10, 2009

Camping

After talking about going camping all summer, we finally picked a day and headed down to Cindy and Ernie's cabin in Hart County, KY. I guess some would argue whether or not it is "camping," but no plumbing or electricity counts for me. Especially with a two year old and being pregnant. We picked a really hot day to go, but it was nice to be outside and get some fresh air. The cabin is pretty shaded and Ernie hooked up a generator to run an air conditioner and fans for Tyler. (Okay, so we may have cheated a little but I still had to pee in the woods!) While Tyler was napping, we tried out some of Ernie's hunting stuff. I had never shot a cross-bow before. It was pretty fun!Watch out!Other than one a little high, I did a decent job my first time! Tyler enjoying nature
Finding random things to play with. Seems like they always love the items you least expect!

A little rest in the hammock.
Taking a break from the outside to eat a snack in the cabin.Tyler and Travis on the 4 Wheeler

Tyler driving the 4 Wheeler
Aly hanging out in the woods


2 comments:

  1. i love that pic of you two in the hammock! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to see dad putting hiscock in tylers ass while he pees

    ReplyDelete