Last Friday, Tyler and I went to the zoo with our friends Riley and Tara. Tyler once again enjoyed all the animals. He is able to identify them now and make their noises. It can be a very entertaining trip! I didn't charge my batteries before we left, so I only have a few pictures.
Tyler watching the elephants doing their morning exercises.
Tyler kissing the hippo; with him are Riley, Braden and Chris
Tyler laughing at the hippo
(I stole this picture off of Tracy's blog! Thanks!!)
Playing at the water park. I wish I could have gotten some more here, the kids really had fun!!
I stole this picture from Tara's Facebook page.
Riley is really getting it! Meanwhile, Tyler looks really proud that he didn't get hit!
we still haven't been to the water park there at the zoo. looks like a perfect day for it!
ReplyDelete