Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Cookout

WOW!
It has been ages since I have added to my blog. Get ready for an overload - I am going to add the random things we have done in the last month. Here are some pictures I took from our family cookout we had back on June 13th. It was great time to get everyone together. The food was yummy too!!




Playing some cornhole

more cornhole

Dad and Moses, our neighbor's dog, hanging out

Mom and the kiddos

The end of the evening, after a few drinks, we thought it would be really funny to watch the guys have a wheel barrow race. (And it was funny!) This was the end of the race where Travis and Kyle crashed before they finish. You can see the grin on my brother's face as he realizes they fell.

No comments:

Post a Comment