Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Potty Success!

We started potty training on July 2nd. I thought it was going to be really interesting to say the least! After the first day, and many accidents, I wasn't sure about this potty training thing. Well, we pushed through and by day three only had one accident. Tyler has been doing #1 and #2 on the pot with much success!! We have actually been to several places this week and he has asked to use the potty in public. That is one thing I will have to get used too!! YUCK!! He has also learned that he is able to "water the flowers." I guess its a boy thing to pee outside. His "Potty Chart"- after we filled this with stickers we went to Meijer and bought a new toy.
Big Boy Undies





3 comments:

  1. Yah Tyler!! Way to go big guy! Don't you just love their tushies in big boy underwear? I can't believe how big our boys are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to pull his willie out of his undies and rub it to get it hard, then suck him while my fingrs work deep into his tight boip--sy then he gets a nice creamy load of man juice to swallow

    ReplyDelete