Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

We spent the weekend of Thanksgiving in Dallas this year. We flew down on Wednesday and came back on Sunday. Below is a picture of me and Tyler on the plane. The lady next to us asked, "if he was a seasoned traveller?" I guess he is since this is his fifth flight in 20 months.
During the day on Thanksgiving, Travis and Jared went to the Cowboys game. Tyler and I stayed at home and played with Grandma and Grandpa.We had a late dinner because of the football game. By the time dinner was on the table, Tyler was ready to chow down.

1 comment:

  1. Travis what the hell are you doing wearing a Cowboys Sweatshirt?

    ReplyDelete