Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Blog



So all of my friends have started blogs and now I feel the peer pressure. I feel like this is a great way for my family and friends across the country to see what we are up to. I am crazy about pictures, and can't contain myself from taking Tyler picture almost on a daily basis.

Let's see how this goes!
In case you haven't heard from us in awhile, here is what our family is up to.

*Travis- is busy working at our dental office. He is doing great; I am so proud of him. After years of school and working at another office, we finally have our own office. With his amazing personality I know he will continue to be great. Travis loves to spend his free time catching up on all the sports.
*Me- after working at the bank for a few years, I spent one year teaching kindergarten at a local Montessori school. After giving birth to Tyler in 2007, I decided to stay at home. I love to read, cook, and do crafts. My days are spent trying to keep the house clean and running around after a very active toddler. I also help out at the office periodically and do payroll and billing.
*Tyler- is almost 20 months old. He is learning something new everyday, and is ready to repeat anything Travis or I say or do. He enjoys keeping me on my toes. He is a happy little boy with lots of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment