Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Decorations

I decided to get the Christmas decorations out today, since we will be out of town for Thanksgiving. Tyler was pumped when he got up from his nap to find all of the new things around the house. He hardly knew what to do with himself. He loves to point at items and name them.
The tree is definitely going to be a challenge!! He is constantly pulling things off the tree to show us. He also enjoys a plastic Snoopy snow globe we bought him last year. It lights up and plays music! Travis says he is going to go crazy!! (But I love it!)






Look for our Thanksgiving blog from our Texas visit next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment