Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tyler's Birthday




Friends Party


Birthday at School!


Happy Birthday to my big boy Tyler! Four years old for the big Tiki-man! Tyler was able to celebrate his birthday in style this year. One party at school, one at home, and a third with some wonderful friends! (Apparently, I don't have pictures of your celebration at home, just video!)

Tyler is so big now. I can't believe the independence and character he has. He is so sweet, loving and well behaved. Sometimes Mommy forgets you are only four and asks a lot of you, but you are able to help with your little brother and around the house. You love to play outside and ride your bike. Friends are really important to you. It is fun to hear you talk about your friends from school. You love school and have learned so much. You can write your name now and tell me your address.

The stories that you tell now are hilarious. The best one recently, was about your bible lesson you did at church. I asked you in the car on the way home from Sunday School what you learned. You said, "We learned about the terrified man." Mommy-"Terrified Man? I don't know that story. What was it about?" You- "It was about a man that couldn't move his arms or legs." Mommy-"Oh! The paralyzed man." You- "Yes, the parafied man." Daddy- "You were probably right the first time. If I couldn't move my arms or legs I'd be terrified too!" I am so proud that you have a happy heart for Jesus and are learning so much through your bible study. I love to see you sit on the couch and read your bible. It warms my heart to know that you are learning about God's love. I pray you will continue to learn and grow in Christ.

We are looking forward to all the changes we will see in our four year old this year!

1 comment: