Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Growing Minds

Playing trucks in the gym
Lunch at school!
Book Mobile
Breakfast with Cat in the Hat

I really can't say enough about how much we love Growing Mind Preschool. They have been so wonderful this year and it has been fantastic watching Tyler grow and changed. Mrs. Long is a fabulous teacher. You would never know she has a class of mostly boys. They do a ton of fun art projects, themed breakfasts, and several other fun events. I love the letter of the week and that most of the activities are related to that letter. Tyler has learned a lot and can't wait for another exciting year there next year.
The letter of the week was S. "STOMP-STOP"

No comments:

Post a Comment