For Mother's Day this year I wanted to go out to Huber's Farm. I love this place, and it seems to get even better as Tyler grows. I guess maybe I am a country girl at heart. We invited Travis' mom to celebrate with us. I am sorry that my mom is 900 miles away and couldn't join us. We ate a wonderful lunch then went and played in the children's area.
Cow Train
Feeding the ducks
Feeding the goats
Big slide!!
Tyler loved this and went down four times- once with everyone!! Tyler was crazy about all the different slides they had.
"Hot slide"
Tunnel Slide
Tyler had to sit on all the different animals.
Great pictures! It's amazing you get Tyler to smile in every picture. :) I love Hubers too! This makes me want to go soon.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big he is already! Time flies!! Maybe we can get together and see Courtney when Sophia and Claire arrive..... Love and miss you!
ReplyDelete