Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nana's House

This moring we woke up early and decided to hit some garage sales. I totally forgot how big of an event they are in Southern Indiana. When we came out of one neighborhood, a sheriff was directing traffic!! I bought Tyler two jackets, some toys, two pairs of pjs, and four shirts for $9!! Tyler wouldn't put his new toys down in the car on the way to Nana's house.



Four wheeler and Hummer- a buck for both!

When we got to Nana's, Papa had a surprise waiting. He had found two turtles in the woods and saved them for Tyler to see. Tyler kept yelling, "Oh, God!" Oops - I guess Travis and I need to work on our language!! Tyler was a little nervous of the turtles at first.




Tyler finally started to warm up to the turtles!

Then it was back to his trucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment