Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Monday, June 13, 2011

Kentucky Derby and Oaks

Travis and I were thrilled to have the opportunity to go to Oaks and Derby this year. I have always wanted to go and live it up. After a difficult first year being tied down with Logan, we decided this was the time to go for it. We both needed a break and an awesome date. It was such a great weekend. We met up with Tina and some friends Friday at Oaks and then spent Derby be ourselves. Now I have the fever and want to go again. LOVE IT!

Getting ready for the run for the roses...singing "My Old Kentucky Home"
Grandstands
Most Exciting 2 Minutes of Racing!
OAKS
DERBY
Race ran in front of us
Tina and I at Oaks

No comments:

Post a Comment