Our trip to Florida was wonderful! The kids did fantastic in the car since we drove all night. Renting a house with a pool turned out to be terrific. We used it more that I thought. The beach was a little much for Logan. While Tyler loved the ocean and the beach, Logan hated it! After eating a handful of sand he was over it. I think Tyler would have gone all day every day! He's my boy!! I look forward to going back to the beach when Logan is bigger and we can spend more time there.
Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV
Friday, November 5, 2010
Florida
Our trip to Florida was wonderful! The kids did fantastic in the car since we drove all night. Renting a house with a pool turned out to be terrific. We used it more that I thought. The beach was a little much for Logan. While Tyler loved the ocean and the beach, Logan hated it! After eating a handful of sand he was over it. I think Tyler would have gone all day every day! He's my boy!! I look forward to going back to the beach when Logan is bigger and we can spend more time there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment