He kept asking, "When's Tyler's turn?"
Finally getting to see Santa and tell him what he wanted for Christmas.
The awaited present! Thanks Santa!
Oh boy!! Time to dig in!!
FLICKER!!!
Waving bye to Santa!
Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV
Monday, December 21, 2009
Tyler's Christmas Party
The Nobles had a wonderful Christmas party the weekend before Christmas. Tyler loved going to Braden's house and eatting yummy food and playing with his friends. The best part of the party was a surprise visit from Santa. Santa even brought a new toy for every child at the party. Tyler received a new Flicker flashlight from Handy Manny. I couldn't believe Santa knew how much Tyler likes flashlights!! :)
Tyler waiting patiently for his turn to see Santa
Still waiting. I think Tyler's present was at the bottom of the bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment