Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Monday, November 23, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge

On Monday we headed over to Great Wolf Lodge in Dallas. The hotel is only about ten minutes from my parents house. They were able to get us day passes to play at the water park. We went about nine in the morning, so the crowd wasn't too bad. Some of our pictures are a little blurry due to the steam in the park area. Tyler had a wonderful time playing in the little kid area. He and I hung out there while the big boys, aka Travis, Jared and Dad, went down the big slides.


Tyler wandering around on his own checking everything out.

Lazy river ride - Tyler rode with Travis and Jared and I are in the background floating. Travis and I watching Tyler go down one of the slides.
Big Momma waving at her child.
Travis and Jared
Jared, me and Travis Travis cheering Tyler on. Dad is standing in the picture too.
Tyler loved the jet ski. He could pull the handle and shoot water at people that walked by.

One of his favorite slides
Another popular slide for Tyler

1 comment:

  1. so fun! we are going in a couple of weeks over christmas break. we can't wait!

    ReplyDelete