Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pregnancy - 25 Week Update

Here's the an update for our little guy.
I guess the first thing to do would be announce his name,
Logan Daniel Gross.
I am a little over 25 weeks pregnant.
My due date is still sometime around Valentine's Day.
I am measuring well and everything looks good!


*How far along? 25ish weeks (for some reason I am having trouble keeping track)

*Total weight gain? 15 lbs

*How big is baby? Measures about 13 1/2 inches and about a pound and a half

*Maternity clothes? About half and half, just about time to give up the regular clothes

*Stretch marks? I am sure some, but its hard to tell what is new

*Sleep? I am getting it, but definitely irregular. He is an active little man when I lay down!

*Movement? Yes, Travis and Tyler have been able to feel him move too. In fact you can see my entire belly move now when he's really on the go.

*Food cravings? Nothing crazy; really love cheese

*Signs of Labor? I certainly hope not!

*Belly button? Still in but getting stretched.

*What I miss? having a cold adult drink after a trying day. I have really needed one lately!!

*What I am looking forward to? Getting closer to my due date to see my little man.

*What the baby looks like this week?

1 comment:

  1. Cute update. :) No need for a pregnancy journal for your little guy, it's all right here. Speaking of your little guy, love the name! Can't wait to meet you Little Logan!

    ReplyDelete