Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ohio State Football

Travis and I headed to Columbus, Ohio to attend our first "real" college football game. Honestly, Indiana State football games do not seem like a college game when you go to something like this. Ohio State's stadium was huge and a ton of people!! We had a wonderful time sitting with my cousin Megan and her boyfriend. Unfortuntately, it poured during the second quarter. Good thing we remembered our ponchos!! The rain made it a true football experience.O-H-I-OThe band before the game Travis and I after the first round of rain
Megan and I; poor Megan, she forgot her poncho and was drenched!! Megan and her boyfriend dripping wet from the rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment