Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Monday, April 20, 2009

Thunder over Louisville

THUNDER!!! Travis and I headed down to our usual spot in the King Fish beer garden. Its a great place to sit. For only $5 we get to listen to a band, watch the airshow, have private bathrooms (port-a-potties) and have great seats to watch the fireworks. Plus, there is food and drinks available. Not to mention, since its a beer garden there are always fun drunk people to watch!! Its a great place to go without children. We left Tyler with his Mama and Papa this time. I don't think he could have handled the length of the day. Travis and I had a great time this year, and thankfully the weather was wonderful!!Having a beer and watching the airshow.
The Kennedy bridge is in the background. Those of you not from Louisville, its I-65 connecting Indiana and Kentucky.
Rapture??

The building I used to work in, in Louisville. Check out the crowd on the waterfront!
Travis having a beer and watching the airshow and band
FIREWORKS!






No comments:

Post a Comment