Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tyler is TWO!!!

Tyler's birthday started out with our Thursday morning of Tot-Time at the local library.
Here Tyler is singing "When You're Happy and You Know it" (Clap your hands)
Today we heard a story about pigs and made a pig puppet.
After Tot-Time we went to lunch with friends.
(Dang it if I didn't blink!! Everyone else looks cute so I had to include it.)
Tyler playing with his new train table he got for his birthday.
Tyler is having a Mickey Mouse birthday party, so this was my attempt at a Mickey Mouse Birthday Cake. At least Tyler knew what it was!
Blowing out the candles!!
Hmm....cake....
Why did I not think the black icing through a little bit more?!?!
Big smile!!
Then off to the bath.
All in all it was a very good birthday.
Now we have a few days before the big party! YEAH!!


3 comments:

  1. The cake looks awesome! I'm impressed Betty Crocker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the cake! And all that matters is Tyler liked it :) Happy Birtday to your little man.

    ReplyDelete