Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!!

We had another snow fall last night. Now my picture of the snow last week look like nothing at all. We received about four inches, with a few more to follow. Travis closed the office and stayed home for a snow day with us!Tyler wanted to play in the snow so badly this morning. I made a bowl of snow and let him play inside. The red in the snow is a car!Trying to take a walk in the snow.A family snow picture. Thanks Laura for taking it!Playing in "Daddy's truck."
Travis's truck is an obsession of Tyler's right now.Our houseThe neighborhood looking all peaceful.
Plum Creek



1 comment:

  1. cute pics :) I heard Tyler liked the snow about as much as Braden. :) That was a good idea to bring snow into the house....what a teacher!

    ReplyDelete