Sunrise

Sunrise
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Ephesians 1:18 NIV

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tyler being cute

The serious artist at work

The finished product - clapping in joy over his masterpiece!

Ready for Christmas...the shepherd looking on with his faithful beagle by his side.

A Montessori moment playing with his toys neatly on his blanket.

Swimming at the YMCA

Getting in the pool with Daddy

Dancing at the library's Tot-time

Tyler was all bundled up to help me hang Christmas lights outside. I had to get something out of the car, where I had previously left a box of animal crackers, and Tyler seized the moment. You can see how much help I had after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment